How to avoid a wine hangover?
It is a common notion that wine gives you a very bad hangover the next morning. Here are a 5 tips to avoid the dreaded hangover and enjoy your wine too.
- Choose a wine with lower alcohol percentage. Anything between 12.5-13.5% alcohol by volume and you are good to go.
- Cheaper wines will definitely give you a bad hangover as they have more wine additives. Try to avoid those.
- Chose a moderate tannin wine as against a low tannin one. The tannins in the wine will make you thirsty and make sure you drink lots of water.
- Don’t drink on an empty stomach as that will make absorption of alcohol that much faster. Pace yourself and make sure to nibble on food as you go along.
- Drink a glass of water for every glass of wine you drink. Hydration is the key.